Sunday, May 29, 2011

From the Mic

Hey Guys!! My name is Kellie Seal and I am one of the Worship Leaders here at Fairview Worship Center.  This is a new adventure for me to be a blogger!! I am not a Technilogical person, so this is kind of amusing.  The reason I decided to do this blog is because I want to share with you guys some of the things that GOD shares with me as I am starting this awesome calling of leading Worship.  I take that job very seriously and when I began this journey, God showed me the story of David when he was moving the Ark of the Covenant.  It was amazing to me how carrying the very Presence of God was not a 1 man job, he needed help and also how there was bumps along the way.  Also, that as much as some of want to carry the Presence of God into Worship, that we can not contain it or try to stable it.  Also, that it took blood, sweat and I'm sure tears.. But I think if we could ask David, "Was it worth the journey?"  I think his answer would be yes... I'm learning the " JOY IS IN THE JOURNEY"

No comments:

Post a Comment